Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just what the world needs . . .

Another friggin' blog.

I just wanted to create a space to post material about my still-pretty-new running life. Truth is, I hope almost no one reads this, but - having failed pretty miserably at keeping a thorough training log in my first year as a runner, I thought this might help me record the sort of information I'll need in order to remain committed to training and improving. Running has been a wonderful gift for me, replacing my old soccer obsession, causing me to think and eat and act in a different, more healthy way (while occasionally distracting me from work & family, though if it weren't running, it'd be something else).

So, look for nothing wise, witty or worthwhile within this blog, and read at your own risk.

Cheers, ESG

No comments: